Living and working in London.
See more images…
Beautiful hand-assembled, fixed gear and track bikes created from new, old stock and vintage parts, resulting in a bike that you probably won’t find anywhere else. At Bertelli, every bike is a unique design. Working out of NYC, Francesco’s craftsmanship speaks for itself when it comes to building pure, clean, “old-fashioned” track bikes.
As head of design at Braun, the German consumer electronics manufacturer, Dieter Rams emerged as one of the most influential industrial designers of the late 20th century by defining an elegant, legible, yet rigorous visual language for its products. Rams once explained his design approach in the phrase “Weniger, aber besser” which freely translates as “Less, but better.” Many of his designs — coffee makers, calculators, radios, audio/visual equipment, consumer appliances and office products — have found a permanent home at many museums over the world, including MoMA in New York.
Dieter Rams‘ Ten Principles of good design:
01. Good design is innovative.
02. Good design makes a product useful.
03. Good design is aesthetic.
04. Good design makes a product understandable.
05. Good design is unobtrusive.
06. Good design is honest.
07. Good design is long-lasting.
08. Good design is thorough down to the last detail.
09. Good design is environmentally friendly.
10. Good design is as little design as possible.